Bring common sense to your legal documents.
- What kind of will do you need?
- What are the advantages of various trusts?
- Do you need to set up trusts?
Working with you before you visit an attorney can save you money and ensure that you have the right questions to ask the attorney regarding your estate.
We also suggest (and may assist you in drawing) living wills for our clients. We believe that a living will and a medical power of attorney are necessary documents. Our rationale is simple:
- It is bad enough that the state will direct what happens to your money if you die without a will (intestate);
- It is intolerable for the state to control what happens to your body if you are in a coma, still alive, and unable to make your desires known.